THE FOREST IS OUR WEALTH
It gives us fresh air, shade during hot weather, wood for building and the warmth and wellbeing at home. Without the forest there would be no birds, no animals.
In the forest we found generous presents: mushrooms, nuts, berries ... In the forest we relaxed and obtain strength and health.
Protects and cares for him, because without the forest will be no man.
HOW YOU CAN HELP PRESERVE THE FOREST
- Do not pick wildflowers unnecessarily.
- Do not hunt butterflies and dragonflies: without pollen on their wings and
without food they would die.
- Do not destroy the nests of birds and anthills.
- Do not hurt to the forest insects: they are useful. If there are no insects -
there will be no birds and animals.
- Do not take the forest animals to your home.
- Do not make noise in the forest: you will not see one animal.
- Do not light the fire in the forest without an adult.
- Do not cut the crust of trees: the tree is a living organism and can feel
- Do not bury the garbage in the forest, do not break the glass: when you
return – will find your favorite meadow clean and no animals die because
- Do not destroy inedible mushrooms: some of the animals are cured with